This may seem pretty boring but I think Nim's killer use-case is interfacing
with C++, to my knowledge no other language outside of D comes close. A macro
driven glue that uses compile time introspection to generate bindings to C++
from Nim in addition to bindings to Nim from Language X will open up a ton of
possibilities for people who want to use X but need things from C++. Nim can be
that glue, especially with arc/orc users of X don't even have to spin up a
runtime and take it down. Having written C++ bindings the hard way this is a
huge albeit unglamorous opportunity to get into a lot of shops. Instead of
"rewrite it Rust" you "reuse it with Nim".