Gw dah dari sejak siang tadi ... Knapa yeh!! Sekarang fb mulei lelet 
....heuuuuuhhhh paraaaahhhh .....


Sent from my BlackSmoke®KRR Item | Touring use only

-----Original Message-----
From: "DS™ " [email protected]
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 12:45:06 
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: [NOC] YM gk bisa connect..

Ada yg sama gk Ngalamin YM lewat BB gk bisa connect?
Apa udah berasa RIM asia mulai maintenance?

Starting 22:00 - 02:00

 

-----Original Message-----
From: "Willy Sanjaya" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 12:41:12 
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: [NOC] Be amazed

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty 
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig 
to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the 
ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat 
ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll 
raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is b cusae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey 
lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas 
tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!Psas Ti ON !
Run away from xl.BegoBerry



Kirim email ke