idem

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 7:45 PM, DS™ <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>
> Ada yg sama gk Ngalamin YM lewat BB gk bisa connect?
> Apa udah berasa RIM asia mulai maintenance?
>
> Starting 22:00 - 02:00
>
> ------------------------------
> *From: * "Willy Sanjaya" <[email protected]>
> *Date: *Sat, 24 Oct 2009 12:41:12 +0000
> *To: *<[email protected]>
> *Subject: *[NOC] Be amazed
>
>
>
> Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
> uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid,
> aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,it deosn't mttaer in waht
> oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist
> and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you
> can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is b cusae the huamn mnid deos not
> raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and
> I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on
> !!Psas Ti ON !
> Run away from xl.BegoBerry
>
>   
>

Kirim email ke