Hi all
  after I config RTC as a MODULE,and I can see rtc.ko in /lib/
  when I  run ./Load.Nistnet, it will pop up :
./Load.Nistnet
> ERROR: Module rtc does not exist in /proc/modules
> Couldn't find rtc module - /dev/rtc will be mostly
> unusable after running nistnet.  Sorry about that....
> To prevent this message, recompile rtc
> (Enhanced Real Time Clock Support, under
> character devices) as a module.
> nistnet module installed successfully

when I restart my pc, monitor will show all bellowing info:
fast_rtc: lost around 0 interrupts at 8192Hz
or
fast_rtc: lost around 75 interrupts at 8192Hz

and even I just insmod nistnet.ko
it will also pop fast_rtc error info.
Does it mean my system crashed?

Rgds,