On Thu, Apr 06, 2017 at 04:12:03PM +0200, ni...@vince.lol wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I acidentally removed my /etc/nixos/configuration.nix is there any way I can
> get it back?
>
> Sincerely,
> Vince

I know you've sorted this out now, but I think it's worthwhile to mention that
one of the benefits of having a text-based, declarative configuration for your
OS is that you can very easily track it in git. NixOS will handle reverts for
you, on an OS level, and git can handle them for you on a configuration level.

If you don't want to host the configurations publicly, on Github or similar,
you could do so privately, on Bitbucket or similar.

Best of luck.