Bucky 'Igneous' Wolfe wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 06:53:08PM +0000, [email protected] wrote:
>> I would be interested in hearing about LinuxCon. I thought about going this 
>> year. Just could not swing the price tag this time around.
>>
>> Igneous wanted to present in October as well. I will let him fill in the 
>> details.
>>
> 
> If Jim wants to go, that's fine with me ;)
> 
> I'd almost rather do it in November anyway.. however, if it turns out that we
> can't get someone for October, yell at me -- and I'll be more than happy to
> present.
> 
> Would anyone even be interested in minimal arch (or possibly debian) install
> talk? I was planning on going through the routine of setting wifi/audio/X/etc
> up from a barebones install. 
> 
> --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~

When are you thinking about doing the arch install?  I am interested.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to