Sounds good. Looks like Igneous could use the time to prep his, so
that's fine with me. October 13th, is it?

Jim


On Sat, 2009-09-26 at 18:53 +0000, [email protected] wrote:
> I would be interested in hearing about LinuxCon. I thought about going
> this year. Just could not swing the price tag this time around.
> 
> Igneous wanted to present in October as well. I will let him fill in
> the details.
> 
> Kevin Eldridge
> 
> 
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
> 
> 
> ______________________________________________________________________
> From: "Jim Peterson" 
> Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 11:11:33 -0500
> To: <[email protected]>
> Subject: [nlug] LinuxCon for Meeting Topic?
> 
> 
> What do y’all think? Let me know & I’ll get my schedule worked.
> 
>  
> 
> Jim Peterson
> 
> Technology Coordinator
> 
> Goodnight Memorial Library
> 
> 203 S. Main St.
> 
> Franklin, KY  42134
> 
> 270.586.8397
> 
> www.gmpl.org
> 
> Library Technology Blog
> 
> 
>  
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> > 
> 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to