I also have 3 invites for google voice.

Using it for calling hasn't been all that interesting, but the txt message
from the browser has been pretty useful. Makes responding easier with a
full size keyboard rather than the little one on the phone. Plus I have a
nice little firefox plugin that keeps all that info in the status bar too.

--
Steven Critchfield cri...@basesys.com