Google Voice has invites like Gmail did when they first started. It's
a random shot of who gets them and who doesn't. When you get them a
number shows up to Invite A Friend on the left bottom side.

Love GV! Makes life a lot more flexible. With 6 #'s to transfer to and
it transcribes, sends, SMS and emails. Can't beat it.

Grand Central appears to have been bought out or at least a majority
share is now owned by Google.

VampirePenguin