On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Steven S. Critchfield
<cri...@basesys.com> wrote:
> ----- "Michael Chaney" <mdcha...@michaelchaney.com> wrote:
>> John, may I suggest decaf for a week?
>
> Not beating the dead horse, but it I'm sure this comes from the presentation
> Randal Schwartz gave some time back about his encounter at Intel over a
> security audit.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randal_L._Schwartz

It was pretty clear to me from the first line of the email that they
have some reason to authenticate the users after they're logged in.
Randal Schwartz was doing nothing of the sort (although I don't
question his intentions or integrity).

Michael
--
Michael Darrin Chaney, Sr.