I already have one, but do not have any invites. Can you send one to a
friend of mine,
ryan.whitc...@gmail.com<contacts/ui/ContactManager?js=RAW&maximize=true&hide=true&position=absolute&hl=en&emailsLink=true&sk=true&titleBar=false&border=NONE&eventCallback=ParentStub1260406904702&zx=47mh2wyvji9g#>

Please :)