On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 8:51 AM, Andrew Farnsworth <farn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I too have several google wave invites available.  If you want one, please
> email me OFF LIST so we don't get duplicate invites going out.

Same here.  I have quite a few left, and wouldn't mind sharing.  If
you want me, send me an email off list as well.

Also, keep in mind they are not so much invites as they are "a list of
people google is going to take into account next time they send out
invites" so just because you're name is on the list, doesn't mean you
get an invite tomorrow.

-jonathan