Dave Manginelli wrote:

> I'm considering dumping QuickBooks for open source accounting software
> again, like I've done every year for the past 10.  I know
> SQLLedger/SMBLedger used to be the favorite but I never warmed up to the
> web-based user interface.  (Web-based isn't inherently bad, but
> SQLLedger's looked cumbersome to me.)
>
> Anyway, January is more than half-way over and if I'm gonna change I
> need to do it soon.
>
> Any suggestions?  (Howard, were you pushing XTuple's Postbooks?)

I use LedgerSMB [1] for several organizations I'm involved in.
LedgerSMB is/was a fork of SQL-Ledger (they're rewriting it to separate
the codebase from SQL-Ledger but I don't recall if that's complete yet).

Another organization is utilizing Front Accounting [2]

Both are web based double-entry accounting programs.  Front Accounting
also supports ERP functions.

[1] http://www.ledgersmb.org
[2] http://frontaccounting.net/wb3/