It's yours.  Just come by Watkins College sometime and see me or Curt
Lundgren.

This unit has some strange connections on it.  It has two DB-15 AUI
connections, two "Serial" ports (that are not DB9), an RJ45 Console port,
and an RJ45 Aux port.  It does not have ethernet, without some kind of
adapter that for the AUI or Serial ports.  (I'm not a Cisco guy...)

Chris