Where do most people park when coming to the meetings now?  I didn't know if
we needed additional photos showing places to park in addition to the paths
you can take to get to the room.

Also, I'm curious if anyone has gotten any parking tickets.  Parking used to
close at 5 PM and they all went home.  Unless you were parked in a reserved
spot, fire lane, etc. the regular VUPD officers did not care.

A year ago I heard that they were considering patrolling metered spots by
cafeterias after 5 because the cafeterias were still open, people parked in
the metered spaces for hours and patrons could not park.  However there
aren't cafeterias too close to MRB3, so I would not think they would patrol
them so I wouldn't think they are being monitored.

Thanks,
Paul Boniol