I think I remember Chris saying that he had multiple Comcast connections
maybe this is true for other people on the list as well. If you have
multiple Comcast Internet  connections, in your experience not withstanding
a backhoe incident when one connection goes down does the other Comcast
connection typically stay up or do they typically go down in unison? I'm
looking for redundancy options and I'm trying to figure out if multiple
Comcast connections buys me anything beyond bandwidth. I already have
Internet through a couple of phone carriers and I am hoping for something
that can bring in a fast connection for less outlay than metro-e or bonded
Ts.

Thanks