On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 5:08 PM, Andrew Farnsworth <farn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>   I am having problems using wget to crawl a site (by request of the owners)
> that is behind a login.  I have tried using wget and and have it save and
> use cookies and it does appear to save them.  However, I cannot seem to
> crawl the site while logged in.
>
> Any suggestions from experience?

I'm in the middle of two things right now, but you might look into
having wget use your cookie file from your browser after you've logged
in.  It's possible that it isn't keeping your session for some reason,
but that static cookie might work.

Also, when you say "secure" do you mean only user/password or are you
also  having trouble with https?

--
Don Delp
618.616.2993