I agree with keeping it simple. This would even make a good presentation for
an NLUG meeting. Think of it as a throwback presentation for beginners and
for some people to re-review the basics. Plus, the ability to add their own
real world experience.

Anyhoo, I will be there part of the day. Can either help with setup,
breakdown, or running errands. Ex-Pres turned Gopher ;)

On Jun 21, 2010 8:38 PM, "Howard White" <how...@usit.net> wrote:

On 06/21/2010 08:28 PM, JMJ wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I think the material in the first 3 lessons wo...
Bravo Joey!  Great syllabus.  I'd even be ready for lesson four.

I disagree about using the whiteboard.  The key is to create an extremely
basic PPT with just the bullets and maybe a web URL or two. You can always
jump to the whiteboard to drill down on a topic.  I do agree about _NOT_
doing a fancy digital presentation.  Keep It Sweet and Simple:  the topic
AND the presentation.

Wish I could be there.

Howard