On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 9:38 AM, Andrew Farnsworth <farn...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Ok, I got robocopy copying but... two things... log file is stored in
> "D:\Program Files\path\to\apache\logs\" so you have to use quotes because of
> the space in the path, but don't use the trailing backslash as that escapes
> the final quote... same for the destination path.
>
> Second, last night the logs were rotated so the log size is only 7Mb now so
> I cannot test to see if this really solves the problem.  I'll keep everyone
> posted on that.

Bad news, even with /Z it just restarts the copy from the beginning.  I
tested it on a development server that still has a 700Mb log file.  I got
the same error as normal and the copy restarts.  It restarts automatically,
but it starts from the beginning which means on the production server it
will just sit there and try over and over again until if eventually fails.

Andy