On 10/15/2010 10:46 AM, Mark J. Bailey wrote:
What the?

It'd seemed that NLUG group here had been staying pretty clear of this
practice.  :-)

I saw these two messages awaiting approval and intended to inquire whether they were appropriate before approving them. So, I'm sort of glad that someone else approved them so that we can have this discussion. :-)

MY humble opinion is that this sort of job ads are not appropriate, but I can't figure out exactly why I feel that way. Maybe more coffee will help. heh heh ;-)

JMJ