From: nlug-talk@googlegroups.com [mailto:nlug-t...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of JMJ
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 11:03 AM
To: nlug-talk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [nlug] OBIEE Lead - Columbus, OH - v...@javaji.com

On 10/15/2010 11:00 AM, Chris Faulkner wrote:
> would if people that had jobs to offer put [Job] in the subject
> line...  I wonder if that would help...

I'm all in favor of using something like "[JOB]" in the subject line so
that those who are not interested in a new job can more easily filter out
job-related messages.  If we require that as a condition of approval,
that'll help determine whether or not to approve messages that are
awaiting approval.

A policy like that would probably help identify spammers, but I also
envision a lot of current members forgetting to include the [JOB] tag, so
we'd still need to be a bit tolerant.  :-)

JMJ