From: nlug-talk@googlegroups.com [mailto:nlug-talk@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Paul W. Roach III
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 3:11 PM
To: nlug-talk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [nlug] Photo Editing ... Simplified

Paint.Net -- it's not photoshop, but it's great.  Not sure if it's open
source, but it's free.

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Jack Coats <j...@coats.org> wrote:

This is to help my wife out, she is looking at using Picnik for online
picture editing.
The problem is we have between no and very low bandwidth available.

We need a downloadable open source, and simple program that will run on
XP.

This will be used in a 2 hour class, only 1 really at the computer, and
this is
11 to 18 yr olds.

Suggestions? (offline responses are OK)

><> ... Jack
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23