On 2/2/2011 9:06 AM, Dave Tomlin wrote:
Hey Richard.  Was this actual hardware raid, or a "fakeraid" controller?

Dave
I believe it's mostly hardware but there is a software component involved so it's apparently fakeraid. Ghost recognizes two drives unless you specify the bios access action and I believe Windows required a driver. It's a little confusing as there is also a raid controller on the board which is most definitely "fakeraid" and it's been a while since I set it all up.

--
*Richard Thomas Consulting*
301 Murrel St