If a reboot fixes it, make sure that any jobs that truncate logfiles do so
by cat /dev/null > file rather than rm file, to prevent zombies or open file
handles from mucking with free space.

Can you create a new file on the file system with touch?  Do you get "no
more extents", or something different?

-P