My wife is using google apps (finally got our domain updated so email
works), but she
has one issue.  She has a need to pop her email down to 2 machines,
that is all mail
to both machines. (Yes, she understands the issues, and has been doing
this for some
time).

As we moved over to Google Apps this week, she can pop it down to only
one machine
or the other.  Depending on 'who checks in first' only that one gets
it and the other
machine can't even see the email on the machine.

Her client is Outlook 2010 on one machine, Outlook 2003 on the other,
and it is at
google.com/a/coats.org

I have waded through all the google apps settings and client settings
I can stomach, and
need some help.

Suggestions?