On 12/17/2011 08:37 AM, df9 wrote:
On the Mac they have a program called Wire Tap that lets the user
record whatever they want as it passes or feeds thru. Is there a
program in Linux or can you use the terminal to record vidio?

   Capture screen by pressing Print Screen on key board

Capture video, yes. And I have done it, but can not remember what I used. This may help, http://stream-recorder.com/forum/best-screen-capture-software-linux-t3720.html Try Google with "Linux screen video capture".

   Capture audio, yes.

--
    Jerry Perkins
Home page   html://jperkins.us <html://jperkins/us>