IMHO sort of depends on a few things.  If your manager will allow you
to change the operating system, and if the workstation has the right
hardware in it you could install OSX on it making it a Hackintosh.
Its easier than you might think - again IF you have the right
hardware.

Here is the link you need.  Go into the forums.
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/