Gmail had been setting the from to whichever account you’re using to
authenticate as when sending.  This may or may not cause issues depending on
what you’re doing.

--
Jon M

On July 28, 2015 at 8:45:10 AM, Michael Chaney (mdcha...@michaelchaney.com)
wrote:

Of course outside servers can be blacklisted.   That's why I recommend using a
larger service like gmail or yahoo mail (both of which can be set up to send
email from your own domain) for email service.  There's really no reason to do
otherwise.