On 01/17/2016 09:42 AM, Jim Peterson wrote:
A lot of the time, you will get a wall wart or a laptop-style power supply with these. You can also get the output specs from the package and order the appropriate power supply for your setup. Amazon.com is nearly always my friend for this...

Just found the requirements, standard ATX power supply. Looks like I can get a fanless one for $50 to $150.