Hello Bruce,

On an Odroid C2 I have had one of the cards to be corrupt.  I ended up
finding the corrupt file and renaming it, then created a new one.  That
apparently was caused by a power failure.  I would rather duplicate the
card and have a spare available in the event one becomes corrupt.

I have not tried to divide up the storage on the 32 Gb microSD card yet.

The Odroid C2:
http://www.hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php

Dave KU4B