Hi folks,

Hope y'all are doing well.

A contractor I've worked for in the past has a 20+ day gig starting next
week in Nashville. It's easy money & easy work; a CompTIA A+ cert would be
overkill. Hours are flexible (they'll work around my school schedule, for
example). I'd normally be all over this, but I'm currently without reliable
transportation for a few weeks (unless someone has a decent used vehicle
for sale).

Hit me up at my jon...@mindspring.com address if you want details, contact
info, and/or have a used vehicle or sale.

~~ Dru / jonnyX

PS - I've been dealing with school and being a full-time caretaker since
covid hit, but both of those are coming to an end. Is NLUG meeting in
person again, or is it all still virtual? If we're back to in-person
meetings, I hope I'll see y'all again starting in June.