So far NLUG has still been doing virtual meetings. We have talked about
going back to in person, but I don't think there has been any movement on
that.   (Thanks for the reminder I need to start creating the Zoom
invite.)  We'd love to have you (and everyone) join.

We've been somewhat on autopilot with all leaders dealing with special
situations.

FYI: Your mindspring box kept bouncing my direct emails.

---Paul.