I am on the record saying, both internally (I am a Red Hat employee) and
externally to my customers, that our entitlement process is actively user
hostile. Fortunately we are addressing that and with Simple Content Access
<https://access.redhat.com/articles/simple-content-access> there is no need
for most customers to manage entitlements any more. User
subscription-manager to register the host and patch away. You can do that
as part of the kickstart process.

If that is a road too far, having a single registered host and using that
to maintain a local mirror of our content
<https://access.redhat.com/solutions/23016> is simple too.