From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Samtani, Mahesh [PRDUS]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 12:09 PM
To: nmusers@globomaxnm.com
Subject: [NMusers] WARNING 48

Dear NM group,
I am running my own DES defined PD model and Nonmem generates the following
warning. What does this warning mean and does it have any implications even
if I get successful minimization.

(WARNING 48) DES-DEFINED ITEMS ARE COMPUTED ONLY WHEN EVENT TIME
INCREASES. E.G., DISPLAYED VALUES ASSOCIATED WITH THE FIRST EVENT RECORD
OF AN INDIVIDUAL RECORD ARE COMPUTED WITH (WITH LAST ADVANCE TO) AN EVENT
TIME OF THE PRIOR INDIVIDUAL RECORD.

Kindly advice...MNS