Mark is basically correct, but might be giving a slight wrong
impression. The value of CONC in the table is correct for the
corresponding value of TIME. During the integration from time=1 to
time=2, the value of the state vector at time=1 is used initially, but,
once the integration to time=2 is finished, then all values computed in
$DES are appropriate to time=2, including CONC.
It is unusual for anyone to display variables computed in $DES, so
people are probably not familar with warning 48.

The warning refers to two situations.

First, the (common) case of the first record for an individual record.
Mark is correct, $DES has not been evaluated yet, and CONC remains as it
was with the prior individual record's last data record. This does no
harm, but looks odd in the table.

Second, (the uncommon case), one might have an individual record with
two records having the same value of TIME. Suppose some user-defined
variable X has a different value on each of the two records. If X is
used in $DES to compute (say) XX, and XX is displayed in the table, then
XX will be the same in both lines of the table. Because TIME did not
change with the second record, $DES was not evaluated, and XX remains
unchanged.  Again, this does no harm, but looks odd in the table.

--
  Alison Boeckmann
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]