Ahmed, Jun

There are no problems running NM7 on Win7 using the gfortran compiler.  The key
to getting it to install is to disable the message that Win7 (and I believe
Vista) prompts to warn you that it is making changes to the hard drive.  If you
don't disable this you won't be able to install NM (at least I can't do it).

There was a thread about this recently which gave details on how to disable
this feature of Win7.

Steve
--
Professor Stephen Duffull