From: Stephen Duffull <stephen.duff...@otago.ac.nz>
Subject: RE: [NMusers] which fortran compiler works under windows 7
To: "false" <ahaw...@yahoo.com>, "nmusers" <nmusers@globomaxnm.com>
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2010, 9:59 PM

Ahmed, Jun

There are no problems running NM7 on Win7 using the gfortran
compiler.  The key to getting it to install is to disable the message that Win7
(and I believe Vista) prompts to warn you that it is making changes to the hard
drive.  If you don’t disable this you won’t be able to install NM (at least I
can’t do it).

There was a thread about this recently which gave details on how
to disable this feature of Win7.

Steve

--

Professor Stephen Duffull