Dear NONMEM users,

I'm analyzing a dataset of 4 patients, there are 2 types of observations for
each patient - vehicle (say baseline) and dose (treatment). We want to analyze
our dataset in terms of (treatment-baseline). So I've modified my dataset, and
now I have only one "column" of observations for each patient: DV=
(treatment-baseline). But now I have some problems because I have some negitive
values in DV column. In case of some models it results in problems, for example:

TEFF = TBAS  + (TSLP*CP)**TALP

so TSLP should be positive but it's not that right...

Maybe there are some common methods to deal with this case?

Thanks a lot,
Svetlana