Please contact Jianguo (James) Li for the following post

From: Li, Jianguo (James)
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 3:51 PM
To: 'nmusers@globomaxnm.com'; 'owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com'
Subject: Postdoctoral Fellow Position – AstraZeneca

Post Doctoral Opportunity - Quantitative Clinical Pharmacology (QCP), Early
Clinical Development (ECD), Innovative Medicines & Early Development (IMED),
AstraZeneca
We're currently looking for talented scientists to join our innovative
academic-style Postdoc. From our center in Waltham, Massachusetts, USA, you'll
be in a global pharmaceutical environment, contributing to live projects right
from the start. You'll take part in a comprehensive training program, including
a focus on drug discovery and development, given access to our existing
Postdoctoral research, and encouraged to pursue your own independent research
in cutting edge laboratories. It's a newly expanding program spanning a range
of therapeutic areas across a wide range of disciplines.
What's more, you'll have the support of a leading academic advisor, who'll
provide you with the guidance and knowledge you need to develop your career.
This is an exciting area that hasn't been explored to its full potential,
making this an opportunity to make a real difference to the future of medical
science.
About AstraZeneca
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that
focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription
medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. But we're more than
one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca, we're
proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and
collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives -
and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and
creativity.

As a Postdoctoral Scientist in QCP/ECD/IMED, it's essential that you have:

*A PhD or the equivalent in a relevant mathematics, engineering  or
pharmaceutics field, supported by excellent statistical and computer
programming skills

*Experience in modeling and simulating biological/pharmacological systems

*Confidence in your ability to use software such as R, SAS,  WinNonlin, NONMEM,
MONOLIX or Matlab

*Practical knowledge of the physiology and pharmacology
To apply for this position, please click the apply link below:
https://www.candidatecare.com/srccsh/RTI.home?r=5000081703210&c=11&d=astrazeneca.candidatecare.com&_dissimuloSSO=SmPyO6myimc:0Wqb9pbtaeQjJ31zMAfQnCAgQZA&_fromPublish=true<https://www.candidatecare.com/srccsh/RTI.home?r=5000081703210&c=11&d=astrazeneca.candidatecare.com&_dissimuloSSO=SmPyO6myimc:0Wqb9pbtaeQjJ31zMAfQnCAgQZA&_fromPublish=true>

James Li, PhD,

Senior Director & Principal Pharmacometrician

QCP/ECD/IMED

AstraZeneca

Room B0.07

Gatehouse Park

35 Gatehouse Drive

Waltham, MA 02451

________________________________
ICON plc made the following annotations.
This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the
e-mail address. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the
sender, so that ICON plc can arrange for proper delivery, and then please
delete the message.

Thank You,

ICON plc
South County Business Park