Dear modelers,

Working on a model where the observations are bound between 0 and 100.
Using logit transformation in the model to account for this (I dont
transform the data).

Would like to assess the model based on a VPC.
Since dosing is per the physicians decision based on the observed response,
I would like to generate a pred-corrected VPC using PsN.

When reading the PsN userguide, it says that "*The predcorr feature will
not work well if there is an upper bound, e.g. when the dependent variable
is logit transformed."*

Any thoughts on how to solve this would be appreciated. Would ideally like
to avoid having to simulated the physicians dose decisions.

Best,
Matts Kagedal
Genentech