*From:* Mark Tepeck <mark.tep...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Friday, June 8, 2018 4:36 PM
*To:* Bill Denney <wden...@humanpredictions.com>
*Cc:* nmusers@globomaxnm.com
*Subject:* Re: [NMusers] Cleaning Up After NONMEM

Hi Bill,

Thank you for the tip. Is there anyway to avoid those sub-directories?  For
example, let NONMEM clean it up automatically?  let NONMEM run those
temporary files in another cache space invisible to end-users. Those
sub-directories increasingly eats a lot of my disk space.

Mark

On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 3:56 PM, Bill Denney <wden...@humanpredictions.com>