From: owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com <owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com> On
Behalf Of Nyein Hsu Maung
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 2:13 PM
To: nmusers@globomaxnm.com
Subject: [NMusers] Negative concentration from simulation

Dear NONMEM users,
I tried to simulate a new dataset by using a previously published pop pk
model. Their model was described by combined error model for residual
variability. And after simulation, I have obtained two negative
concentrations. I would like to know if there is any proper way to handle
those negative concentrations or if there are some codings to prevent
gaining negative concentrations. Thanks.

Best regards,
Nyein Hsu Maung