Dear all,
thank you so. I think it is necessary to take into account all these
explanations and suggestions as well before building the Pop PK model for
this peptide.
I don't have any dataset from previous IV administration, and, as I
mentioned in my email, the current dataset is lacking in information of
absorption phase.

Best,
Niurys

--