Yes, but the problem is that the balances don't match INSIDE the program,
and I just got an overdraft notice from my bank when (according to
Moneywell) I've still got plenty of money left.  So it's pretty important to
me to figure out where our daily balances don't jibe.  And I can't even get
the three balances Moneywell gives me to match with each other, let alone
with the bank's.