The iPhone/iPod app sounds great and I can't wait to try it out, but
honestly something as simple as a way to easily export your list of
buckets and their current balances and then get this onto your iPhone/
iPod Touch would probably be sufficient to hold most of us over.

According to another thread it looks like the next MoneyWell release
should have a Bucket List report, which is great, but this would be
even better if there was an "Email" option that would send both myself
and my wife an email with the current balances for every bucket. I
could fire this off every week after I've updated MoneyWell with
recent transactions and both my wife and I would have the latest
balances on our iPods.

Until then, it seems the best solution is to either manually maintain
your bucket balances in the "Notes" app on iPhone/iPod or simply take
a screenshot of MoneyWell every week and email that yourself :)

Lance