Thanks, your response if helpful. Maybe I don't need an "Initial
Dough" bucket (although I'm still not too clear on that). However, it
still doesn't address the main issue I raised; perhaps I didn't make
that issue clear; perhaps you or someone could read over my initial
post again.

You said the "Save Allocation" button creates the "Money Flows."
Great, but what good does that do if I don't have a means to flow the
money from my spending buckets into my expense buckets? How do I do
that? Dragging to each bucket one at a time? That doesn't make sense
to me. Every time I make a deposit I have to drag to 15 or so
different buckets, one at a time, in order to allocate that month's
income?