On Jun 2, 2009, at 8:25 PM, August West wrote:

> My question concerns allocating income.  I get paid twice a month
> (10th & 25th) and last month my income from the 25th was deposited
> into the salary bucket as expected.  However, that money was not
> dispersed among my expense buckets as expected.  I then guessed that
> it will do so on the 1st of the month (yesterday) but it still sits in
> my salary bucket.  What am I not understanding, what do I need to do
> to disperse this money.  I am confused.

Hi August,

You need to use Allocate Income every time you add a deposit
transaction to your income buckets. Check our our videos and FAQs for
more information please.

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor
No Thirst Software LLC
ke...@nothirst.com
http://nothirst.com
http://kevinhoctor.blogspot.com

Check out our MoneyWell video tutorials:
http://nothirst.com/moneywell/tutorials/

Join our user forum to learn about new releases:
http://groups.google.com/group/no-thirst-software