Hello, sorry for the double-post, google-mail interface decided to post
before I was finished...

I'm currently working on an implementation of the echo-algorithm in
Node.js. I currently have code like this(a lot snipped obviously):
*
Initial Node:
*var own_port = 33333;
var start_port = 22222;
var sendNode = net.connect(start_port,function(){
            sendNode.write('info');
        })*
*//and typical listening code for listening on own_port
*Recieving Node:*
var own_port = 22222;
var back_port;

var nodeServer = net.createServer();
nodeServer.on('connection', function(client)
    {
    client.on('data',function(data)
    {
    back_port = client.remotePort;
    var sendNode = net.connect(back_port,function(){
                        client.write('info');
                    })
}
nodeServer.listen(own_port);

As some of you now may have noticed is that node does not send on the same
port it listens. Is there any way to specify over which port
'client.write()' sends, and if not, any alternatives or plans to add that?