Hi Felix,

Thanks for the reply, the app is only for a local network, not to be
in the public net, need only a simple solution. your kue idea is good,
if i understand it correctly, there will be two node apps:

1) the node web app that accepts file upload, then send over to #2
2) node/kue based app that does conversion in background with kue's
default UI, a fixed number of conversion is allowed to reduce the cpu
load, the rest has to be in queue.

Am I correct?

question, how #1 sends job to #2?

Thanks,