Hi,
I just heard the cast, and I was quite happy that you are talking about
a theme I'm still struggeling with: build tools (continue the discussion
on this on this topic:
https://groups.google.com/group/nodejs/browse_thread/thread/9814da6a8873db2f/fdfaefa8ca5db7aa
)

First off: Please check the cast quality with some smalltalk before
actually casting, because this cast, I'm barely able to understand the
person actually talking the most (not loud enough, some kind of room echo).

Now I'm not really sure what I take out of this.
So, what is really the outcome (and satisfaction of Jamison's wishlist)?
Maybe you can summerize the cast focussed on this? The list shows an
overview, but not exactly which tool does what good or bad.
I'm particulary interested in the non-Ruby based solutions, I don't want
to have another scripting language in my code.
Nice if you are a Ruby fan and not happy handling JavaScript, but let it
be like this, that's your opinion.

In the beginning there is something about "Source URL", can you give
some more information/links on this? Googling on this seems kinda hard.
Can you actually create a concatenated file of your source with multiple
file debugging expirience?

Why is it bad to have browser code in NPM?

Thanks for the cast!
Ph